We are in the process of recruiting Restaurant Managers for a luxury hotel in the Isles of Scilly, an island pertaining to the United Kingdom.
As a Restaurant Manager, you will have to ensure that the restaurant operates efficiently and profitably while maintaining their reputation and ethos. You must coordinate a variety of activities, whatever the size or type of the outlet; and be responsible for the business performance, quality standards and health and safety of the restaurant.
- EU nationality
- Good level of English, both written and spoken
- Management skills
- Previous experience in managing other establishments
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Ability to work in a team
- Attention to detail
- Permanent, full time contract
- 5 days/week - about 45 hours per week.
- Hourly pay rate £8.75, with a gross monthly pay rate of £1,706
-All food provided is free
- Accommodation is provided, depending on location, from £20 to £45 a week, all bills included