We are currently looking for Registered Nurses to work in a nursing home near Manchester.
The employer is a friendly, professional care home that take pride in a person centered approach to individual care needs. They offer personal care, palliative and respite provision in picturesque, stunning surroundings.
The team believe their residents should have their independence, dignity and freedom of choice respected at all times. Carers encourage an active and socially engaging lifestyle with many events, outings and entertainment provided to enhance and stimulate quality of life.
The home is part of large Care Group with more than 90 Homes and the philosophy is to fulfil excellent physical, mental and emotional health ensuring compassionate care by a team of highly experienced staff.This Care Home Group has an impressive presence in the Midlands and the North of England, with homes also in Wales and Cornwall, experienced in the challenges of care accommodations large and small and carried out in a manner that suit the wishes and lifestyles of service users.
- Knutsford, Cheshire
- Park Lane, Poynton
- Holmes Chapel, Cheshire
Nurses - Main Requirements:
• EU Nationality
• Nursing Degree
• With or without working experience (candidates without working experience the employer will provide paid professional training)
• Good English communication skills
• Able to work as part of a team
• Registered in the NMC ( PIN NUMBER)
• Nurses in process of registration in NMC may start as Senior HCA until the registration process in concluded.
• Availability to start asap