We are looking for a qualified Early Years Practitioners who are truly passionate about the care they provide, are enthusiastic and can bring a fun filled attitude into the nurseries.
The Cooperative Childcare is a growing nursery and pre-school provider, currently with 48 settings nationally and award winning Recruitment, Training and Development.
nursery jobs, preschool jobs, private day nursery jobs, kindergarten teacher london, nursery headteacher jobs, nursery assistant vacancies, nursery education jobs, nursery teacher career, play school jobs, nursery school apprenticeships, nursery nurse training jobs, job nursery school, nursery art teacher, nursery school teacher jobs london, kindergarten jobs uk
- A sound knowledge of child development for children aged birth to five years
- An understanding of the Early years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum
- An understanding of a play based approach to children’s learning and the value of outdoors experiences
- Understanding of the key worker role
- EU nationality
- Good level of English, both spoken and written
- Be qualified at NVQ Level 2/3 Qualification with Maths and English GCSE level grade ‘C’ or above (or equivalent)
- Display exceptional holistic care to our children
- Demonstrate being a real team player
- Build great relationships with parents, colleagues and with our children
- Provide the best care to our children in a safe, nurturing and fun environment for them to thrive in
- Adhere to both the Early Years Foundation Stage framework and our own policies and procedures.
- Permanent Contract – Full Time – 40h/week
- Annual Salary is £18,137/ year
- Share of profits for all colleagues
- Annual pay increase
- 30% childcare discount
- Discounts in selected companies of the Group
- High street discounts
- Excellent career opportunities
- In house training