We are looking for a qualified Early Years Practitioners who are truly passionate about the care they provide, are enthusiastic and can bring a fun filled attitude into the nurseries.
The Cooperative Childcare is a growing nursery and pre-school provider, currently with 48 settings nationally and award winning Recruitment, Training and Development.
- A sound knowledge of child development for children aged birth to five years
- An understanding of the Early years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum
- An understanding of a play based approach to children’s learning and the value of outdoors experiences
- Understanding of the key worker role
- EU nationality
- Good level of English, both spoken and written
- Be qualified at NVQ Level 2/3 Qualification with Maths and English GCSE level grade ‘C’ or above (or equivalent)
- Display exceptional holistic care to our children
- Demonstrate being a real team player
- Build great relationships with parents, colleagues and with our children
- Provide the best care to our children in a safe, nurturing and fun environment for them to thrive in
- Adhere to both the Early Years Foundation Stage framework and our own policies and procedures.
- Permanent Contract – Full Time – 40h/week
- Annual Salary is £18,137 / year
- Share of profits for all colleagues
- Annual pay increase
- 30% childcare discount
- Discounts in selected companies of the Group
- High street discounts
- Excellent career opportunities
- In house training