We are currently looking for Senior Early Years Practitioners interested to live and develop career in the United Kingdom.
The Cooperative Childcare is a growing nursery and pre-school provider, currently with 48 settings nationally and award winning Recruitment, Training and Development.
The employer is one of the largest UK childcare providers dedicated to providing the best possible care and education for children, with more than 40 nurseries nationwide, constantly investing in their staff and facilities to ensure the nurseries are the best places for children to grow and develop.
The employer has been recognized as one of the 25 best big companies to work in the UK, for the 4th year consecutive.
This employer has a global reputation and have strong links to the values and direction of the Early Years Foundation Stage, offering key person approaches to suit child learning and offering extensive training and qualification opportunities to its employees.
nursery jobs, preschool jobs, private day nursery jobs, kindergarten teacher london, nursery headteacher jobs, nursery assistant vacancies, nursery education jobs, nursery teacher career, play school jobs, nursery school apprenticeships, nursery nurse training jobs, job nursery school, nursery art teacher, nursery school teacher jobs london, kindergarten jobs uk
- A sound knowledge of child development for children aged birth to five years
- An understanding of the Early years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum
- An understanding of a play based approach to children’s learning and the value of outdoors experiences
- Understanding of the key worker role
- EU nationality
- Good English communication skills - both written and verbal
- Experience in a day-care setting
- Bachelor Degree in Early Years / Pre - School (0 - 6 Years old) - Mandatory
- Be qualified at NVQ Level 2/3 Qualification with Maths and English GCSE level grade ‘C’ or above (or equivalent)
- Display exceptional holistic care to our children
- Demonstrate being a real team player
- Build great relationships with parents, colleagues and with our children
- Provide the best care to our children in a safe, nurturing and fun environment for them to thrive in
- Adhere to both the Early Years Foundation Stage framework and our own policies and procedures.
- Permanent Contract – Full Time – 40h/week
- Annual Salary is £18,137 / year
- Share of profits for all colleagues
- Annual pay increase
- 30% childcare discount
- Discounts in selected companies of the Group
- High street discounts
- Excellent career opportunities
- In house training