We are currently looking for Senior Early Years Practitioners interested to develop their Childcare career in the South of England.
The employer is one of the largest childcare providers in the South of England with 19 Nurseries dedicated to providing the best possible care and education for children, constantly investing in their staff and facilities to ensure the nurseries are the best places for children to grow and develop.
Our client has a global reputation and strong links to the values and direction of the Early Years Foundation Stage, offering key person approaches to suit child learning and offering extensive training and qualification opportunities to its employees.
These vacancies are for Nursery Schools located in the following cities:
- A sound knowledge of child development for children aged birth to five years
- An understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum
- An understanding of a play based approach to children’s learning and the value of outdoors experiences
- Understanding of the key worker role
- EU Nationality
- Bachelor Degree in Early Years / Pre - School (0 - 6 Years old)
- Good English communication skills - both written and verbal
- Experience in a day-care setting
- Permanent Contract– Full Time – 40h/week
- Initial Gross Salary is between GBP 15912 to GBP 17680 - depending on the position
- 28 days annual holiday entitlement (pro rata)
- Annual pay review
- Staff Welfare scheme
- Company pension
- Up to 40% discount for Childcare within the Group Day Nurseries
- Great career progression
- Regular supervisions
- Continuous in-house and external training opportunities
- Uniform Provided