We are currently looking for Care Assistants interested to work and develop their career in Hertfordshire.
The Employer is an award-winning family run company with over 20 years of experience in providing high quality care. Established in 1993 with the acquisition of a small residential care home, this group has grown steadily into a company that comprises of care homes in the Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and London regions, delivering a wide range of services including residential care, nursing care, intermediate care, palliative care and dementia care.
- EU nationality
- Good level of spoken and written English
- No experience required
- Full time positions available with day or night shifts
- Initial Annual Salary from GBP 15.210 up to GBP 17.500
- Paid break and handover
- 28 days of annual leave
- Tailored learning and development programme with ongoing training to support career progression
- Support in achieving nationally recognised qualifications
- Competitive pay rates which increase with your experience and service in the Company
- Public holiday pay enhancements
- Childcare vouchers
- Mobile phone scheme
- Refer a Friend rewards
- Long service awards
- Workplace pension scheme
- Free uniform and parking (where applicable)
- Significant discounts off major retailers and brands
- Re-location assistance or subsidized accommodation for the first 8 weeks.