We are currently looking for Care Assistants interested to work and develop their career in Hertfordshire.
The Employer is an award-winning family run company with over 20 years of experience in providing high quality care. Established in 1993 with the acquisition of a small residential care home, this group has grown steadily into a company that comprises of care homes in the Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and London regions, delivering a wide range of services including residential care, nursing care, intermediate care, palliative care and dementia care.
care jobs, care home, nursing jobs, nursing home, customer service jobs, care assistant jobs, support worker jobs, caring home care, alzheimer's nursing home, live in health care, care assistant jobs uk, healthcare recruitment uk, care homes in england, personal home care, live in care jobs in england, care workers uk, care agencies uk, job as a carer, care rehabilitation center, elderly home care services, in home assistance for elderly, residential care jobs in london, care home uk jobs, palliative care UK, elderly care in UK, childcare jobs uk, live in care services, jobs for elderly at home, care for the elderly in their own home jobs, home care registered nurse, rehabilitation nurse jobs, care assistant job vacancies, elderly nursing care, nursing dementia care homes, nursing jobs from home, taking care of old person jobs, uk jobs agency, care home recruitment, nursing home job vacancies, home job vacancy, elderly home jobs, elderly care jobs london
- EU nationality
- Good level of spoken and written English
- No experience required
- Full time positions available with day or night shifts
- Initial Annual Salary from GBP 15.210 up to GBP 17.500
- Paid break and handover
- 28 days of annual leave
- Tailored learning and development programme with ongoing training to support career progression
- Support in achieving nationally recognised qualifications
- Competitive pay rates which increase with your experience and service in the Company
- Public holiday pay enhancements
- Childcare vouchers
- Mobile phone scheme
- Refer a Friend rewards
- Long service awards
- Workplace pension scheme
- Free uniform and parking (where applicable)
- Significant discounts off major retailers and brands
- Re-location assistance or subsidized accommodation for the first 8 weeks.