We are currently looking for Healthcare Assistant / Senior Healthcare Assistants.
The Employer is an award-winning family run company with over 20 years of experience in providing high quality care. Established in 1993 with the acquisition of a small residential care home, this group has grown steadily into a company that comprises of care homes in the Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and London regions, delivering a wide range of services including residential care, nursing care, intermediate care, palliative care and dementia care.
You will work in a team and build relationships with our elderly residents who you will support with their daily activities. You will not just be a carer, but you will be a friend who our residents can rely on to champion their dignity, independence and support them to live happy and healthy lives.
Every day will bring variety, whether you are assisting a resident to wash and dress in the morning, developing their individual care plan, or helping them choose and eat their favourite meal. You will be expected to think on your feet, communicate effectively, take on responsibility, prioritise your work load and keep accurate records. We will give you ongoing support, supervision and training to ensure that you can perform to the best of your ability and progress your career.
Full time positions available with day or night shifts- £7.85 - £9.20 per hour (depending on experience)
- Paid break and handover
- 28 days of annual leave
- Tailored learning and development programme with ongoing training to support career progression
- Support in achieving nationally recognised qualifications
- Competitive pay rates which increase with your experience and service in the Company
- Public holiday pay enhancements
- Childcare vouchers
- Mobile phone scheme
- Refer a Friend rewards
- Long service awards
- Workplace pension scheme
- Free uniform and parking (where applicable)
- Significant discounts off major retailers and brands
- Re-location assistance or subsidized accommodation for the first 8 weeks.