Initial Annual Salary from GBP 28.392 up to GBP 39.000
We are currently looking for 60 Nurses with or without experience interested to live and work in Hertfordshire.
The Employer is an award-winning family run company with over 20 years of experience in providing high quality care. Established in 1993 with the acquisition of a small residential care home, this group has grown steadily into a company that comprises of care homes in the Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and London regions, delivering a wide range of services including residential care, nursing care, intermediate care, palliative care and dementia care.
- Nursing Degree
- With or without working experience (for candidates without working experience the employer will provide paid professional training)
- Good English communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Registered in the NMC ( PIN NUMBER)
- Nurses in process of registration in NMC may start as Senior HCA until the registration process is concluded.
- Full time positions available with day or night shifts
- Initial Annual Salary from GBP 28.392 up to GBP 39.000
(£14 to £17 per hour) 39 - 44 hours per week, plus paid break and handover
- 28 days of annual leave
- Tailored learning and development programme with ongoing training to support career progression
- Support in achieving nationally recognised qualifications
- Competitive pay rates which increase with your experience and service in the Company
- Public holiday pay enhancements
- Childcare vouchers
- Mobile phone scheme
- Refer a Friend rewards
- Long service awards
- Workplace pension scheme
- Free uniform and parking (where applicable)
- Significant discounts off major retailers and brands
- Re-location assistance or subsidised accommodation for the first 8 weeks.
;registered nurses looking for jobs, nursing health jobs, nursing companies, nursing agency work, rn work, nursing job application, nursing job websites, public health nurse jobs, jobs uk, uk jobs, uk jobs, care jobs, jobs in london uk, care home nursing jobs, nursing home, live in carer jobs in england, care assistant jobs, jobs in united kingdom, support worker jobs, home care alzheimer's nursing, homelive in health care, care assistant jobs uk, healthcare recruitment uk, care homes in england, live in care jobs in england, care workers uk, care agencies uk, job as a carer, care rehabilitation cente, elderly home care services, home assistance for elderly, residential care jobs in london, job vacancies in uk, care home uk jobs