We are currently looking for SENIOR EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONERS interested to live and develop their career in London.
The employer provides quality childcare services in 37 award-winning nurseries across London. The Group reinvest all profits back into their business to deliver their social impact – through training staff, supporting local employment of nursery staff and through their apprenticeship programmes, and supporting mothers and fathers returning to work.
As a social enterprise the Group is interested in running a successful business while also being focused on developing children’s natural curiosity and confidence, so they leave nursery as inquisitive explorers who love learning. To achieve this, they developed its own pedagogical approach:
This employer aims to promote 50% of their leaders from within their staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, the company will use coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with their famous Academy courses to support your career progression journey.
• A sound knowledge of child development for children aged birth to five years
• An understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum
• An understanding of a play based approach to children’s learning and the value of outdoors experiences
• Understanding of the key worker role
• Good English communication skills - both written and verbal
• Experience in a day-care setting
• Degree in Early Years / Pre - School (0 - 5 Years old)
The employer is offering the following conditions for the position:
• Permanent Contract – Full Time – 40h/week
• Hourly Pay Rate – from £9.05 up to £11.30/hour - -depending on location and experience
• Annual Gross Salary from £18.824 up to £23.504 - depending on location and experience
• Monthly Gross Salary from £1568 up to £1958 - depending on location and experience
• Make a difference to the children who need it the most
• Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
• 50% off of childcare
• Up to 25 days annual leave and plus bank holidays.
• Full access to their Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Guaranteed salary increases after probation
• Overtime pay
• Annual travel loan
• Free life assurance
• Access to our work life support services
• Flexible working
• Access to the company social events; New Year’s Awards ceremony, Annual Conference and Summer BBQ
• Accommodation support – this organization offers to all candidates guaranteed accommodation for the first 6 months - The first month rent and bills will be offered for free if the candidate commits to remain in the same accommodation for 6 months. The monthly cost of this accommodation is £690/month and includes all bills except for TV license and Wi-Fi.