This Group provides care in 2 locations in Bournemouth close to local amenities and within easy access of transport links and the beach.
These homes meet the needs of older people looking for excellent Residential and Nursing Home care in a safe, warm, happy environment that is homely in scale, cherishing every person’s individuality and treat them with compassion, delivering a home from home living experience that is of excellent value.
This employer is passionate about the continued professional development our employees and they believe that this investment directly benefits the people their staff care for.
• EU Nationality
• Good Level of English
• Good Team player
• Empathy, compassion, resilience and positive parenting skills are required to help support elderly patients to live independent lives
• Willingness to learn as training will be provided
• Initial contract offered to staff for 12 months, however if the member of staff performs well, a permanent contract will be offered.
• 36 hours per week contract, with availability to increase once 48 hr working waiver has been agreed.
• Starting Hourly Rates: £8.21 ph
• All new staff are supported during a 12 week induction where all mandatory training is completed and competencies signed off.
• Staff will be given the opportunity to take part in supplementary training and supported in gaining new qualifications.
• Pension Scheme
• Uniforms supplied
• Meals whilst on Shift
• Career Progression Opportunities with Increment on further qualification taken in the UK
• Accommodation will be sorted out and paid one month by the company. Thereafter any candidate will take over the rent. Reimbursement of the one month rent will be deducted over a period of 4 consecutive wages.