We are currently looking for Care Assistants with experience or passion to work with Elderly patients in Fleet.
The employer is a friendly family run Care Home situated in pleasant gardens yet still in the heart of Fleet town centre.
The employer values the dignity, independence and support the fulfilling lifestyle, peace of mind and choice in how the patients spend their time.
The staff there, regarded as part of a big family, has attended courses, which have kept them up to date in the field of care, and continue to gain relevant experience through in-house and external courses. NVQ2 is offered to those who wish to participate. The employer ensures that all new staff are taught the core values of caring for each client as an individual with regard to privacy and dignity.
care jobs, care home, nursing jobs, care assistant jobs, support worker jobs, caring home care, alzheimer's nursing home, domiciliary care, live in health care, care assistant jobs uk, live in care jobs in england, care workers uk, care rehabilitation center, elderly home care services, residential care jobs in london, care home uk jobs, palliative care UK, elderly care in UK, live in care services, care assistant job vacancies, elderly nursing care, nursing dementia care homes, nursing jobs from home, elderly care jobs london
- EU Nationality
- Experience or motivation to work Elderly patients
- All candidates must have a good level of spoken
- Immediate availability
- Contract: Initially 12 months contract that is renewable
- 36 hours per week
- Salary from £8 per hour – depending on experience
- Full training period and induction as long as it is needed
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday
- The employer will provide permanent accommodation. The accommodation is in a six-bedroom house next to the Care Home which is shared with other staff. All rooms are single but share the communal areas. The charge is £350 per month plus a share of all the bills
- It is a five/ten minute walk from town, but there are a couple shops a couple of minutes away. The Care Home is located 10 minutes away from the train station which has regular trains to London and takes less than an hour.