We are currently looking for Nursery Nurses/ Kindergarten Practitioners interested to live and develop their careers in Fleet, Hampshire, United Kingdom (50 minutes by train to London).
The employer is one of the top UK childcare providers dedicated to providing the best possible care and education for children.
He has reputation and strong links to the values and direction of the Early Years Foundation Stage, offering key person approaches to suit child learning and offering extensive training and qualification opportunities to its employees.
• A sound knowledge of child development for children aged birth to five years old
• An understanding of the Early years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum
• Understanding of the play based approach to children’s learning and of the value of outdoors experiences
• Good English communication skills - both written and verbal
• EU nationality
• Experience in a day-care setting
• Bachelor Degree in Early Years / Pre - School (0 - 6 Years old) - Mandatory
The employer is offering:
• Type of contract- Permanent/Full Time
• Number of 41.5 working Hours/ week
• Hourly pay rate between £7.83 and £8.35
• The employer can give some guidance, but expect candidates to sort out their own accommodation
• 1 week induction period