We are currently looking for Nursery/kindergarten Teachers interested to live and develop career in Ireland.
This employer provides high quality childcare solutions across 13 Nurseries catering for children aged 4 months to 12 years in the greater Dublin area. They offer high quality childcare that supports working parents who require flexible care and educational services that meet their needs from 7:30am until 6:30pm, 51 weeks per year.
Address: Leopardstown, Dublin 18
Early Years Educator Role Description:
To support and assist in the provision of full time day care of the highest quality, in a holistic setting.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Be willing to work with children of various ages from babies to after school children.
• Perform a variety of tasks, such a nappy changing, toileting, sterilising, feeding, nap supervision and engaging in play.
• Conduct observations & learning stories for key children.
• Follow the policies & procedures of the service at all times.
• Cleaning, tidying and storage of equipment and toys after use.
• Co-ordinate the implementation of activities suitable for different age groups.
• Maintain room and equipment to ensure the health and safety of children at all times.
• Ensure a good standard of hygiene.
• Organise materials and toys to the benefit of children throughout the day.
• Support children’s developments – emotional, social, physical and cognitive in carrying out activities.
• Attend meetings and undergo training as required.
• Be aware of Child Protection Procedures and advise manager should you have any concerns about a child.
• Maintain strict confidentiality – any breach of confidentiality about children or their families will constitute gross misconduct.
• Perform other reasonable and relevant duties as may be assigned from time to time.
• Perform school collections as per collections policy.
• Weekly planning & emerging interests.
• Floor books & interest tables.
• EU Nationality
• Good level of English, both written and spoken
• Experience in working with children from 3 months up to 6 years
• Type of contract - Permanent, Full-time.
• Number of working Hours/ week - 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
• Hourly Pay rate - will vary depending on qualifications & experience. Ranges from €11 to €13.50 per hour.
• Induction Period, - 6-month probation period.
• Benefits packages: Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), Educational Assistance, Continued Professional Development (CPD), Employee Recognition Awards, access to an exclusive Lifestyle & Learning Savings Platform for the Empployers Childcare Employees.