We are currently seeking to recruit Early Years Practitioners for an established setting in Dubai.
The ideal candidate will hold a Level 3 (or equivalent) qualification, and enjoys working as part of a multidisciplinary early years team.
Candidates are expected to be able to lead a class, ensure that lesson plans are prepared and maintained – with a focus on learning through play, work in partnership with parents and ensure best outcomes for the children in their care.
- Undertaking activities with all students to ensure their safety and facilitate their physical, emotional and educational development.
- Carry out planned educational activities and programs of learning, whilst promoting independent learning.
- To provide a high standard of care and educate working within the EYFS framework.
- Work to establish a supportive relationship with students and parents concerned and interact with them according to their individual needs.
- Encourage acceptance and inclusion of all children and use appropriate skills to adapt activities necessary to meet the needs of all students.
- To monitor, assess and record children’s individual needs within the learning journey.
- To develop action plans where necessary to support children’s learning.
- To participate in assessments of and preparing reports on children’s work and development.
- To contribute to the social and extra curriculum activities of the nursery and assist with the organisation of such as required
- Prepare lessons in advance.
- Holds or is working towards relevant qualification as per British National Standards i.e. Level 3 or play worker
- Bachelor degree in Early Years Education
- Good organization skills
- Effective communicator with children, parents and staff
- Promote Nursery policies and procedures
- Ability to use basic technology i.e. computer, photocopier, digital camera etc
- Actively enjoys working with children, has empathy and is sympathetic to their needs
- Professionally discreet and ability to respect confidentiality
- Flexible approach to tasks
- Willing and able to work as part of a team
- Full-time Contract
- The salary includes accommodation and travel allowance.
- Salary: AED10,000.00 to AED12,000.00 /month