We are currently recruiting crew members to several Hotels, Restaurants and food service companies throughout the United Kingdom.
We are offering vacancies in several locations through the United Kingdom such as London, Manchester, Brighton, Oxford, Cambridge, Edinburgh, Bristol, Newcastle, Portsmouth, etc
The positions that we are looking to fulfill are the following:
Kitchen and Restaurant
waiter jobs in uk, waiter jobs in uk, luxury hotel jobs, luxury hotel jobs, hospitality jobs ireland, hospitality jobs ireland, kitchen staff jobs, kitchen staff jobs, hotel receptionist jobs, hotel receptionist jobs, live in jobs uk, live in jobs uk, restaurant jobs in uk, restaurant jobs in uk, chef job advert, chef job advert, jobs in cooking industry, jobs in cooking industry, hotel receptionist jobs, hotel receptionist jobs, kitchen porter, kitchen porter, kitchen porter full time, kitchen porter full time, sous chef employment, sous chef employment, exec chef jobs, exec chef jobs, prep cook jobs, prep cook jobs, full time chef jobs, full time chef jobs, hotel sous chef jobs, hotel sous chef jobs
- EU Nationality
- Very Good English communication skills - both written and verbal
- Previous experience of working in a high-quality establishment
- Able to work within a team environment and to communicate effectively with all members of the team.
- Able to follow detailed instructions and to produce consistent results
- Able to provide work of a high standard to specified deadlines and timescales - to execute duties with an eye for detail
- Motivational skills to motivate others
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer care
- An enthusiasm for the role and for the hospitality and leisure industry in general.
- Flexibility to work shifts including evenings, weekends and public holidays subject to rota and a willingness to extend of change hours and days of work from time to time upon request and subject to operational requirements.
- Very competitive salaries and an attractive benefits package
- Contracted 28 days / shifts annual holiday including bank holidays
- Employee and family member discount for mid-week residential breaks at the resorts.
- Subsidised meals whilst on duty.
- Discounted Club Membership.
- Childcare voucher scheme.