We are looking for experienced passionate and dedicated early years practitioners to work across all ages, from 10 months to 5 years.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to grow their knowledge and experience within early years education, as the employer provides ongoing training, as well as a supportive, fun and friendly environment.
The employer is a Crèche & Montessori School that has been in operation for 25 years, that provides Quality Childcare for the children in their community.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing Total Care for our children in Full Day Care
- Maintaining written records for each individual child as a record of their day
- Planning the daily activities of the group
- Ensuring the overall safety & well being of the children
- Deliver a quality curriculum based on the children’s emergent interests and stage of development
- Attend Training Sessions and Staff Meetings as required
- Administer Medication if and when required
- Adhere to all Policies & Procedures incl Crèche Health & Safety Policy
- Fetac Level 5 in Early Childhood Care & Education is essential as a minimum
- 2 Written References required
- Experience although not essential would be an advantage
- Have a knowledge of the Childcare Act 1991 & Pre-School Regulations 2016
Education & Qualification:
- Fetac Level 5 in Early Ed or higher
- Fluent in English
- First Aid – an advantage
- Manual Handling – an advantage
- full time contract, approx 40-45 hours per week, and the rate of pay is €11.00 per hour.
- Part of a team of hardworking and dedicated Childcare Practitioners
- Good Working conditions
- Ongoing Training & Continuous Professional Development