We are looking for experienced passionate and dedicated early years practitioners to work across all ages, from 10 months to 5 years.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to grow their knowledge and experience within early years education, as the employer provides ongoing training, as well as a supportive, fun and friendly environment.
The employer is Reggio inspired OUTSTANDING nursery, shortlisted for ‘best nursery 2017’ by Nursery World, based in East Dulwich.
The employer is a privately-owned daycare nursery, catering for up to 87 children between the ages of 1 and 5 years old. This nursery is located situated on a quiet residential street in East Dulwich, minutes from an enclosed public green, a children’s playground and a wildlife centre, all of which we aim to make full use. East Dulwich is a very trendy, ‘villagy’ community within 15 minutes by train to central London.
- bachelor’s degree in early Years Education
- Experience of working with 10 months to 5 year old children
- Natural passion for working with children and developing them
- Working knowledge of health and safety
- Good knowledge of EYFS
- Working Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities
- Good and professional communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good Level of English – written and spoken
Job Offer/ Conditions Offered:
- Permanent Contract ( Full Time ) – 40 h/per week
- Pay rate/ Annual Salary: from 18,000 per year - dependent on experience
- Holidays 33 days per year
- In House Training - Lots of training/ opportunities for professional growth with a forward thinking, cutting edge nursery, rated outstanding by Ofsted and with very high reputation in the area (2 year waiting list for parents)
- the opportunity to travel to Reggio Emilia, Italy the founding place of the Reggio approach.