We are currently in process of selection of Kitchen and Restaurant staff for a Group of Resorts and days spas located in Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Leicestershire, Hampshire and Kent.
These professional will be responsible for ensuring all food is prepared to the highest standard and providing a fine dining experience to the guests whilst developing the skills of the team and assisting in staff development.
waiter jobs in uk, waiter jobs in uk, luxury hotel jobs, luxury hotel jobs, hospitality jobs ireland, hospitality jobs ireland, kitchen staff jobs, kitchen staff jobs, hotel receptionist jobs, hotel receptionist jobs, live in jobs uk, live in jobs uk, restaurant jobs in uk, restaurant jobs in uk, chef job advert, chef job advert, jobs in cooking industry, jobs in cooking industry, hotel receptionist jobs, hotel receptionist jobs, kitchen porter, kitchen porter, kitchen porter full time, kitchen porter full time, sous chef employment, sous chef employment, exec chef jobs, exec chef jobs, prep cook jobs, prep cook jobs, full time chef jobs, full time chef jobs, hotel sous chef jobs, hotel sous chef jobs
- EU Nationality
- Very Good level of English
- Food hygiene certificate - if not, training can be given
- Food and beverage management and/or hotel management qualification advantageous but not essential.
- Experience of supervising staff in a quality restaurant preferable
- Previous experience of working in a high-quality establishment
- Good understanding of all applicable Health & Safety legislation
- Attention to detail
- Very competitive salaries and an attractive benefits package
- 5 days/week - 45 hours per week.
- Contracted 28 days / shifts annual holiday including bank holidays, which increases with service.
- Generous staff discount in the client’s boutique and retail offer.
- Employee and family member discount for mid-week residential breaks at client's resorts.
- Complimentary staff spa facility day on successful completion of probationary period.
- Subsidised meals whilst on duty.
- Discounted Club Membership.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Participation in a shopping discount scheme.
- Option to join private healthcare scheme.
- Training and development opportunities.