We are currently in process of selection of Kitchen and Restaurant staff for a Group of Resorts and days spas located in Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Leicestershire, Hampshire and Kent.
These professional will be responsible for ensuring all food is prepared to the highest standard and providing a fine dining experience to the guests whilst developing the skills of the team and assisting in staff development.
- EU Nationality
- Very Good level of English
- NVQ 1/2
- Food hygiene certificate level 2 – preferred but not essential as training can be given
- Previous experience of working in a high-quality establishment
- Experience of working with strict Health and Hygiene regimes
- Experience of ordering and stock control
- Good understanding of all applicable Health Safety legislation
- Full understanding of food controls
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Commis Chef – up to £17550 per annum
- 5 days/week - 45 hours per week.
- Contracted 28 days / shifts annual holiday including bank holidays, which increases with service.
- Generous staff discount in the client’s boutique and retail offer.
- Employee and family member discount for mid-week residential breaks at client's resorts.
- Complimentary staff spa facility day on successful completion of probationary period.
- Subsidised meals whilst on duty.
- Discounted Club Membership.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Participation in a shopping discount scheme.
- Option to join private healthcare scheme.
- Training and development opportunities.