We are currently looking for Children and Young Adults Support Workers to work in several locations throughout the United Kingdom with children from 9 up to 19 years old.
The employer is the largest independent provider of care and education for children and young adults with more than 200 facilities, Specialist Schools and fostering offices located in England and Wales. This employer has won several awards in the last years for the best quality behavioral health services in the UK.
The Group's services have a specific focus on children who present high severity needs with challenging behaviors and complex care requirements.
You will be working with children and young adults who need extra support or require an advanced program of learning in order to reach their full educational potential.
You may work with individuals who have physical disabilities, sensory impairments (i.e. hearing or visual), speech and language difficulties, learning difficulties such as dyslexia, conditions such as autism, social, emotional and mental health needs, or have a combination of these difficulties.
A key aspect of working in this field is identifying individual needs and being responsible for creating a safe, stimulating and supportive learning environment.
• EU Nationality
• Very good Level of English
• Good Team player
• Empathy, compassion, resilience and positive parenting skills are required to help support children and young adults to live independent lives
• Willingness to learn as training will be provided
• EU driving licence required
The employer offers:
• Permanent, full time contract
• Competitive Salary depending on experience and qualifications:
- Hourly Pay Rate – from £7.65 - £9.00
- Annual Gross Salary from GBP 17.000 up to GBP 21.060
- Monthly Gross Salary from GBP 1400 to GBP1755
• Benefits packages that includes – Pension Scheme, Subsided Meals, 5.6 weeks annual leave
• Free accommodation for the first 2 months on your arrival.