We are currently looking for Veterinary Surgeons to work into several practices Veterinary Hospitals and Clinics located in several attractive cities throughout the UK.
The available locations are: Scotland, East Midlands, West Midlands, Boston, Uttoxeter, Coventry, South West, Bristol, Wales, Peterborough, Weston-super-Mare, Northern Ireland, etc.
The perfect candidate has good English communication skills, always strives to deliver the clients and their pet animals the best care possible. He is confident in his abilities as a veterinary surgeon, has experience in working with small and big animals and is passionate about Veterinary Medicine.
Set in Europe’s largest waterfront development, Cardiff Bay, with plenty of great shopping and food offerings. The practice is purpose built with isolation and hospital wards, in house biochemistry lab machines, dentistry equipment and digital x-ray.
This is a busy practice and as such the right person will be able to manage a high surgical demand and stay organised throughout the day.
You will be joining a practice where our Veterinary Partner has full clinical freedom with the support and benefits of working with the Vet Group.
The role is full or part time with weekends on a rota basis (1 in 4) and there is no OOH requirement.
- Eu nationality
- EU degree
- Good level of English, both written and spoken
- Working experience with small or big animals
- Experience of Orthopaedics would be an advantage
- Great people skills,
- A good general surgical and medical background is required
- Will work well in a team and be happy with some sole charge
- Competitive basic pay (usually between £20000-£35000/ year depending on experience)
- Permanent, full time with weekends on a rota basis (1 in 4)
- Working with a leading Veterinary Group
- Constant career development
- CPD is strongly encouraged and fully funded along with the option to gain certificates in subjects of personal interest for more experienced Vets
- Relocation package considered for the right candidate
- Large holiday allowance
- Pension contributions
- Professional membership paid for
- Exclusive discounts and benefits