We are currently looking for Veterinary Nurses to work into several veterinary practices hospitals and clinics located in several attractive cities throughout the United Kingdom. Among the available locations we cite: Scotland, East Midlands, West Midlands, Boston, Uttoxeter, Coventry, South West, Bristol, Wales, Peterborough, Weston-super-Mare, Northen Ireland, etc.
We are looking for candidates with excellent English communication skills and who are confident on their abilities as veterinary nurses and are passionate about Veterinary Medicine.
The veterinary practice is bright, spacious, air-conditioned and purposely built to industry leading standards. The employer is also well equipped and has excellent quality equipment including digital x-ray machine, dental radiography, ultrasound, blood machines and blood pressure monitors. The clinic invests in new equipment for the surgery every year and takes into consideration the needs of the patients as well as the clinical team.
veterinary jobs; work in uk; full time jobs; work in London; careers London; veterinary; vet practices; veterinary doctor jobs; clinic vet; veterinary specialists; specialist veterinary surgeon; cat surgery; vet specialist; veterinary surgery specialists; surgical vet; pet surgery; vetsurgeon; surgical veterinarian; best orthopedic veterinarians; veterinary orthopedic surgeon
- EU degree
- EU nationality
- Good level of English, both written and spoken
- Experience dealing with small animals, including restraining small animals
- Experience in the day to day running of a busy practice
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm and be empathetic to the owner’s needs
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive basic pay starting from £20000 - depending on experience
- CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards - including 20% off at Pets at Home, The Groom Room and the Vet Group.