We are currently looking for Veterinary Nurses to work into several practices Hospitals and clinics located in several attractive cities throughout the UK.
Among the available locations, we cite: Scotland, East Midlands, West Midlands, Boston, Uttoxeter, Coventry, South West, Bristol, Wales, Peterborough, Weston-super-Mare, Northern Ireland, etc.
We are looking for candidates with excellent English communication skills, who always strive to deliver first class care to the clients, who are confident in their abilities as Veterinary Nurse and are passionate about Veterinary Medicine.
The hospital’s practices are bright, spacious, air-conditioned and purposely built to industry leading standards. They are also well equipped and have excellent quality equipment including digital x-ray machine, dental radiography, ultrasound, blood machines and blood pressure monitors. The clinic invests in new equipment for the surgery every year and takes into consideration the needs of the patients as well as the clinical team.
;veterinary clinic, vet uk, veterinary nurse, veterinary medicine, veterinary surgeon, veterinarian career, vet jobs, veterinary jobs, veterinary care jobs, jobs in veterinary practice, vet jobs near me
- EU nationality
- EU degree
- Good level of English, both written and spoken
- Ideally started the RCVS registration
- Working experience with small or big animals
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communicator
- Good general nursing skills
- Competitive basic pay from £20000 - depending on experience
- Full time would be working 40 hours a week on a 1 in 4 weekend rota.
- There is no OOH working, meaning you can enjoy an excellent work/life balance.
- Personal CPD allowance per annum
- Pension scheme
- Supportive and friendly work environment
- Colleague discounts (20% off pets at Home)