We are currently looking for Veterinary Surgeons to work into several practices Hospital and clinics located in several attractive cities throughout the UK.
The available locations are: Scotland, East Midlands, West Midlands, Boston, Uttoxeter, Coventry, South West, Bristol, Wales, Peterborough, Weston-super-Mare, Northen Ireland, etc.
We are looking for candidates with excellent English communication skills and who are confident on their abilities as veterinary surgeons and are passionate about Veterinary Medicine.
The Veterinary Hospital also welcomes applicants from new graduates.
The bright, air-conditioned surgery is purpose built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment including dedicated operating theatre, digital X-ray/in-house laboratory/ultrasound and dentistry facilities.
Whilst experience would be an advantage, the Practice has always provided a strong level of support and mentoring for new graduates and this is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a small animal practice in a helpful environment.
The practice is located in the city and metropolitan borough of, within easy reach of the Peak District.
- Eu nationality
- EU degree
- Good level of English, both written and spoken
- Ideally started the RCVS registration
- Working experience with small or big animals
- Experience of neutering along with radiography, ultrasound, blood analysis, training will be provided where needed
- Permanent, full time contract, with 45h/week, with weekends on a 1 in 4 rotation
- Working with a leading Veterinary Group
- Constant career development
- Competitive basic pay (usually between £20000-£35000/ year depending on experience)
- Generous CPD allowance
- Relocation package considered for the right candidate
- Pension contributions
- Professional membership