Our company is looking for Veterinary Surgeons who want to further develop their career while working into several veterinary practice hospitals and clinics located in different attractive cities throughout the United Kingdom.
Among the available locations we cite: Scotland, East Midlands, West Midlands, Boston, Uttoxeter, Coventry, South West, Bristol, Wales, Peterborough, Weston-super-Mare, Northen Ireland, etc.
We are looking for candidates with excellent English communication skills, who are confident on their abilities as veterinary surgeons and are passionate about Veterinary Medicine.
The hospital’s practices are bright, spacious, air-conditioned and purposely built to industry leading standards. They are also well equipped and have excellent quality equipment including digital x-ray machine, dental radiography, ultrasound, blood machines and blood pressure monitors. The clinic invests in new equipment for the surgery every year and takes into consideration the needs of the patients as well as the clinical team. All colleagues are encouraged to meet for regular touch points with their line managers aside from more formal appraisals and we cultivate a very open style environment keeping lines of communication strong between the teams and management.
The veterinary doctor must be competent at delivering consistent preventative healthcare advice routinely to all who visit the surgery.
Working well with a team of experienced RVNs who are in charge of the smooth running of the practice is very important in completing the daily workload. Thorough discussions with clinical colleagues with regards to ongoing cases are a must for maintaining consistency of clinical care and high standards of client service.
Enthusiasm and good humor are essential and developing any areas of veterinary interest is strongly promoted.
- EU nationality
- EU degree
- Good level of English, both written and spoken
- At least 2 years of experience
- confidence with sole charge
- excellent client manner
- ability to thoroughly and diligently communicate with pet owners in order to address all their expectations
- confidence with elective
- Ability to time manage effectively to get through the daily procedure list
- high level of attention to detail.
- experience with small furriers is an advantage although we would support specialist CPD to assist the right candidate/s to advance in this area of veterinary work
- Competitive basic pay from £20000 - depending on experience
- A meditation program for all the employees is offered
- Permanent, full time and/or part time contract that includes weekend work on a rota basis
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Generous career development opportunities
- We use an external out of hours provider