We are currently looking for Veterinary Surgeons to work into several practices Hospital and clinics located in several attractive cities throughout the UK.
The available locations are: Scotland, East Midlands, West Midlands, Boston, Uttoxeter, Coventry, South West, Bristol, Wales, Peterborough, Weston-super-Mare, Northern Ireland, etc.
We are looking for candidates with excellent English communication skills and who always strive to deliver first class care to the clients and who are confident on their abilities and passionate about Veterinary Medicine.
The hospital’s practices are bright, spacious, air-conditioned and purposely built to industry leading standards. They are also well equipped and have excellent quality equipment including digital x-ray machine, dental radiography, ultrasound, blood machines and blood pressure monitors. The clinic invests in new equipment for the surgery every year and takes into consideration the needs of the patients as well as the clinical team.
You will work with an experienced and vibrant veterinary team comprised from vets, along with 2RVN’S, Student Nurse and receptionists. The employer has a particular interest in Orthopaedics and Medicine.
- EU nationality
- EU degree
- Good level of English, both written and spoken
- Good humour, empathy and love for animals
- Competitive basic pay starting from £20000 - depending on experience
- Full time contract
- Availability to work 1 in 3 weekends and a flexible 1 in 3
- OOH (out-of0hours) on call rota which can be discussed
- Availability to quiet nights on call
- Excellent holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Career development opportunities
- CPD allowance
- Generous CPD offering which we encourage and support our colleagues to undertake
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards - including 20% off at Pets at Home, and the Vet Group