We are currently looking for Veterinary Surgeons into several practices Hospital and clinics located in several attractive cities throughout the UK.
The available locations are: Scotland, East Midlands, West Midlands, Boston, Uttoxeter, Coventry, South West, Bristol, Wales, Peterborough, Weston-super-Mare, Northen Ireland, etc.
We are looking for candidates with excellent English communication skills and who always strive to deliver first class care to the clients and who are confident on their abilities and passionate about Veterinary Medicine.
The hospital’s practices are bright, spacious, air-conditioned and purposely built to industry leading standards. They are also well equipped and have excellent quality equipment including digital x-ray machine, dental radiography, ultrasound, blood machines and blood pressure monitors. The clinic invests in new equipment for the surgery every year and takes into consideration the needs of the patients as well as the clinical team.
You will be joining a dynamic team who have a strong desire for the practice to succeed, the practice is a growing and progressive practice that is RCVS Tier 2 accredited. Our ambitious team endeavor to provide world class clinical care at the very heart of our community and we need great people to join our team to help us with this vision.
- EU nationality
- Good level of English, both written and spoken
- Good general surgical and medical skills
- Confident with routine surgery and committed to providing an excellent service to clients and patients
- Working experience with small or big animals
- Starting salary between £45k-£55k a year, depending on experience
- Full time contract, for 40 hours per week, with a weekend rota working 1 in 3 with no OOH requirement
- Career development opportunities
- CDP allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards - including 20% off at Pets at Home, Rideaway, The Groom Room and the Vet Group
- Relocation package for individuals looking to move to the area
We are an equal opportunities employer.