We are currently looking for Veterinary Nurses to work into several practices Hospital and clinics located in several attractive cities throughout the UK.
The available locations are: Scotland, East Midlands, West Midlands, Boston, Uttoxeter, Coventry, South West, Bristol, Wales, Peterborough, Weston-super-Mare, Northen Ireland, etc.
We are looking for candidates with excellent English communication skills and who always strive to deliver first class care to the clients and who are confident on their abilities and passionate about Veterinary Medicine.
The hospital’s practices are bright, spacious, air-conditioned and purposely built to industry leading standards. They are also well equipped and have excellent quality equipment including digital x-ray machine, dental radiography, ultrasound, blood machines and blood pressure monitors. The clinic invests in new equipment for the surgery every year and takes into consideration the needs of the patients as well as the clinical team.
You will work as a veterinary nurse in a Veterinary Hospital that provides 24/7 services for pet owners. The role would include both day and nights, this will involve weekends on a rota
veterinary jobs; work in uk; full time jobs; work in London; careers London; veterinary; vet practices; veterinary doctor jobs; clinic vet; veterinary specialists; specialist veterinary surgeon; cat surgery; vet specialist; veterinary surgery specialists; surgical vet; pet surgery; vetsurgeon; surgical veterinarian; best orthopedic veterinarians; veterinary orthopedic surgeon
- EU nationality
- EU degree
- Good level of English, both written and spoken
- Strong skills in emergency medicine
- Working experience with small or big animals
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communicator
- Good general nursing skills
- Competitive basic pay starting from £20000 - depending on experience
- The rota that has been designed allow for an enhanced life style balance for night working.
- Full time would be working 40 hours a week on a 1 in 4 weekend rota.
- Part time working is open for discussion
- There is no OOH working, meaning you can enjoy an excellent work/life balance.
- Personal CPD allowance per annum
- Pension scheme
- Supportive and friendly work environment
- Colleague discounts (inc 20% off pets at Home)
- Birthday leave.