We are recruiting for a KS2 primary teacher to teach at a one-form entry primary school in Haringey, north London. Phase leader and subject leader positions with TLR are available to the successful candidate.
Our client is seeking a teacher who will join their small yet successful team, working with your choice of year group. The school is in a fortunate position to offer flexibility as roles across all year groups are available.
As a Christian school, their beliefs and values are at the core of the school ethos. Standards of work and behaviour are high and teachers seek to nurture children socially, emotionally, spiritually and academically. The school is interested in finding a classroom teacher who will add value, and be part of their community.
About the Role
· Primary Teacher (any year group in KS2)
· Located in the London Borough of Haringey
· Full time
· QTS, NQT or overseas teachers may apply
· September 2018 start
About the School
· Easily accessible, close to underground and overground stations
· Church of England setting
· Small, one-form entry school
· Roles across all year groups available
In order to be considered for this role, the KS2 primary teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Proven teaching experience in the last two years
· Minimum six weeks’ experience in a UK classroom
· Obtain referees from all employment in the last two years
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks