We are currently looking for nursery practitioners / qualified nursery nurse / Kindergarten Teachers interested to live and develop their career in the United Kingdom.
The employer is one of the largest UK childcare providers dedicated to providing the best possible care and education for children, with more than 45 nurseries nationwide, constantly investing in their staff and facilities to ensure the nurseries are the best places for children to grow and develop.
The employer has been recognized as one of the 25 best big companies to work in the UK, for the 4th year consecutive.
This employer has a global reputation and have strong links to the values and direction of the Early Years Foundation Stage, offering key person approaches to suit child learning and offering extensive training and qualification opportunities to its employees.
• A sound knowledge of child development for children aged birth to five years
• An understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum
• An understanding of a play based approach to children’s learning and the value of outdoors experiences
• Understanding of the key worker role
• Good English communication skills - both written and verbal
• Experience in a day-care setting
• Degree in Early Years / Pre - School ( 3 months up to 5 Years old)
• Permanent Contract – Full Time – 40h/week
• Salary is £18.137.60 / year | Hourly Pay Rate - £8.72
• Monthly Gross Salary – GBP 1395.20 - Salary is paid every 4 weeks ( 13 salaries per Year)
• Share of profits for all colleagues
• Annual pay increase
• 30% childcare discount
• Discounts in selected companies of the Group
• High street discounts
• Excellent career opportunities
• In house training
Requirements for DBS and reference checking will be undertaken in line with government regulations and safer recruitment best practice.
Whilst we endeavor to keep, the recruitment process as short as possible due to the nature of these important checks it may extend the processing time.
Reachjobs is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.