We are recruiting for an enthusiastic and dynamic Reception Teacher / EYFS Teacher to join an “Excellent” independent school in Greenwich (SE3). If you are a dedicated Reception Teacher / EYFS Teacher and are looking for a new opportunity in a friendly and welcoming environment, then this could be the role for you. The Reception Teacher / EYFS Teacher will be joining the school on a permanent basis from September 2018.
About the Role
- Reception Teacher / EYFS Teacher
- Full time with a September 2018 commencement
- Three very small Reception classes between 11 and 15 children in each class
- Full time support from a teaching assistant working in the class throughout the school day
- Experience assisting students with the transition to secondary school education would be desirable
- Salary from £30,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
- Co-educational independent school for students aged 3 to 11
- Graded ‘Outstanding’ in 2008 by Ofsted and ‘Excellent’ in 2014 by ISI
- Christian / Evangelical background
- Small class sizes
- Personable staff
- Well respected faith school within the community
- Organic lunches available to purchase on site
- Located in Greenwich, a short walk or bus ride from North Greenwich Station on the Jubilee Line or Blackheath station
In order to be considered for this role, the Reception Teacher / Early Years Teacher / EYFS Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor, PGCE or equivalent, relevant teaching degree
- Have proven UK experience teaching in an Early Years or KS1 classroom
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
Reachjobs is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Candidates registering with us will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Reachjobs is an equal opportunities employer.