We are currently recruiting Senior Early Years Practitioners interested to live and develop careers in United Kingdom, 30 minutes from central London.
The employer is a well-resourced independent nursery, with deep roots in Montessori methodology and EYFS standards, with locations in Northolt, Southall and Windmill.
• Have a good understanding of the individual needs of children.
• Making observations and assessments.
• Manage day to day paperwork
• Have a good understanding of safeguarding procedures.
• Maintain a high standard of cleanliness,health and safety.
• Be punctual, trustworthy, and able to use own initiative.
• A sound knowledge of child development for children aged birth to five years old
• An understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum
• An understanding of a play based approach to children’s learning and the value of outdoors experiences
nursery jobs, preschool jobs, private day nursery jobs, kindergarten teacher london, nursery headteacher jobs, nursery assistant vacancies, nursery education jobs, nursery teacher career, play school jobs, nursery school apprenticeships, nursery nurse training jobs, job nursery school, nursery art teacher, nursery school teacher jobs london, kindergarten jobs uk
• Good English communication skills - both written and verbal
• EU nationality
• Experience in a day-care setting
• Bachelor Degree in Early Years / Pre - School (0 - 6 Years old) - Mandatory
• Type of contract- Permanent/Full Time
• Number of working Hours/ week- between 40 and 45 hours/ week
• Hourly salary from £8, depending on Qualifications and Experience
• Induction period, if applicable
• Benefits packages include pension and 28 days of paid leave