We are currently recruiting Mixed Animal Veterinary Surgeons who wish to work and develop their career in high tech practice hospitals located in the United Kingdom.
The perfect candidate has excellent English communication skills, always strives to deliver first class care to the clients, is confident in his abilities and passionate about Veterinary Medicine.
The employer is a mixed veterinary practice, but you will be working with mainly (92%) small animals.
veterinary jobs; work in uk; full time jobs; work in London; careers London; veterinary; vet practices; veterinary doctor jobs; clinic vet; veterinary specialists; specialist veterinary surgeon; cat surgery; vet specialist; veterinary surgery specialists; surgical vet; pet surgery; vetsurgeon; surgical veterinarian; best orthopedic veterinarians; veterinary orthopedic surgeon
• EU Veterinary Degree
• Good level of English
• Ideally started the RVN/EVN registration
• Driving Licence
• Working experience with small or big animals
• Rota - One in five on call with bonus scheme (percentage of work done out of hours paid monthly in arrears)
• Bank holidays shared, with lieu days
• Usually a 4-work day a week
• One night per week call, one weekend in five
• Vets able to follow their own cases, and professional development such as operating skills encouraged and supported within the practice
• We will do home, farm and equine visits, so there is a car and a mileage allowance.
• CPD encouraged and funded with allowance and time off.
• Paid sick leave for 6 weeks once employed for 12 months.
• 4 weeks holiday + bank holidays
• Professional insurance paid by the practice
• Salary according to experience, but new graduates start at £31,000 including car and housing allowances.
• On call bonus (between £ 150 and £650/month)
• Accommodation allowance weighted to almost cover an average local rental.
• Workplace pension
• Car and a mileage allowance for on call visits