12 months of Accommodation provided by the employer– The first 2 months off arrival will be free.
We are currently in the process of selecting and recruiting Domiciliary Care Assistants to work in domiciliary care (elderly care at home) in East London.
The employer is UK nation’s leading providers of homecare. They value all their staff and see them as the key to success on their business. The main aim of the employer is to provide the best homecare services, serving his customers from all stages of life. As it offers the high-quality services to its patients.
The company values all their staff, seeing them as the key to success on their business and offers constant training and opportunities for career development and progression.
The employer provides the following services:
• Live in Care
• Dementia and Alzheimer's care
• End of Life Care
• Physical Disabilities Care
• Learning Disabilities Care
• Reablement Services
• Respite Care
We are looking for candidates interested to live and work in the following locations in East London:
- Tunbridge Wells
care jobs, care home, nursing jobs, care assistant jobs, support worker jobs, caring home care, alzheimer's nursing home, domiciliary care, live in health care, care assistant jobs uk, live in care jobs in england, care workers uk, care rehabilitation center, elderly home care services, residential care jobs in london, care home uk jobs, palliative care UK, elderly care in UK, live in care services, care assistant job vacancies, elderly nursing care, nursing dementia care homes, nursing jobs from home, elderly care jobs london
• English level – to a reasonable conversation standard
• EU nationality
• Understanding of Home care job role
• Motivated to work with the elderly and dependant individuals
• Driving licence – confident to drive in the UK – lessons/practice provided
• Good personality and professional attitude
• Genuine desire to help others
• Physically fit and hard working
• Flexible to work various shifts including weekends
• Over 21 years of age
• Permanent Contract - Full Time - 35 H
• Availability to work in day and night shifts
• Starting Gross Monthly Salary (35 H) – GBP 1258
• Possibility of Extra Hours
• Pay rate: Care staff: £8.30 per hour/ Senior Care staff: £8.50 per hour
• Company car provided
• WPA / Pension scheme.
• On-going training support
• Career progression
• Miles is paid for when travelling from customer to customer
• 28 days paid holiday
• Free driving lessons to adapt to drive in the UK
• Full training leading to a professional qualification
• 12 months of Accommodation provided by the employer– The first 2 months off arrival will be free and then after this is £85 per week. will be free after this is would be £85 per week.