We are currently looking for Children Support Workers to work in several locations throughout the United Kingdom.
The employer is the largest independent provider of care and education for children and young adults with more than 200 facilities, Specialist Schools and fostering offices located in England and Wales. This employer has won several awards in the last years for the best quality behavioral health services in the UK.
The Group's services have a specific focus on children who present high severity needs with challenging behaviors and complex care requirements.
You will be working with children and young adults who need extra support or require an advanced program of learning in order to reach their full educational potential.
You may work with individuals who have physical disabilities, sensory impairments (i.e. hearing or visual), speech and language difficulties, learning difficulties such as dyslexia, conditions such as autism, social, emotional and mental health needs, or have a combination of these difficulties.
A key aspect of working in this field is identifying individual needs and being responsible for creating a safe, stimulating and supportive learning environment.
We are currently looking to recruit Support Workers for several Centers/Schools in the following locations:
care jobs, care home, nursing jobs, care assistant jobs, support worker jobs, caring home care, alzheimer's nursing home, domiciliary care, live in health care, care assistant jobs uk, live in care jobs in england, care workers uk, care rehabilitation center, elderly home care services, residential care jobs in london, care home uk jobs, palliative care UK, elderly care in UK, live in care services, care assistant job vacancies, elderly nursing care, nursing dementia care homes, nursing jobs from home, elderly care jobs london
• EU Nationality
• Very good Level of English
• Good Team player
• Empathy, compassion, resilience and positive parenting skills are required to help support children and young adults to live independent lives
• Willingness to learn as training will be provided
Final interviews with the employer will be held via Skype (Video Conference)
• Permanent, full time contract
• Competitive Salary depending on experience and qualifications:
- Hourly Pay Rate – from £7.65 - £9.00
- Annual Gross Salary from GBP 17.000 up to GBP 21.060
- Monthly Gross Salary from GBP 1400 to GBP1755
• Benefits packages that includes – Pension Scheme, Subsided Meals, 5.6 weeks annual leave
• The employer offers accommodation support for the first 2 months.