We are currently looking for Mixed Animal Veterinary Surgeons who wish to work and develop their career in high tech practices hospitals located in the United Kingdom.
We are looking for candidates with excellent English communication skills and who always strive to deliver first class care to the clients and who are confident on their ability and passionate about Veterinary Medicine.
The employer is a veterinary practice specialised in small animal and equine cases, as well as farm animals. Working with this employer, you will have the possibility to travel to multiple sites and work with all kind of animals, gaining an all-around experience as a vet.
• EU Veterinary Degree
• Good level of English
• Ideally started the RVN/EVN registration
• Driving Licence
• Working experience with small or big animals
• Full Time Contract - 40 hours a week, with 1:6 OOH duties and 1:6 weekends
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Working with a leading Veterinary Group
• Constant career development
• Competitive salary
• CPD is funded and strongly encouraged
• Access to our New Graduate training and mentoring programme designed by vets
• 6 weeks holiday