We are currently looking for Nursery Teachers to work in a Nursery School located close to central London.
The employer takes pride in providing the best education services to his children. For that purpose, exclusive educational programs are developed for every age level including infants, toddlers, and preschoolers.
Most importantly, at the heart of every project and activity, there's a specially trained teacher and an age-appropriate curriculum to lead the way. Because children learn differently than adults, they need hands-on experiences and get-on-the-floor teachers.
nursery jobs, preschool jobs, private day nursery jobs, kindergarten teacher london, nursery headteacher jobs, nursery assistant vacancies, nursery education jobs, nursery teacher career, play school jobs, nursery school apprenticeships, nursery nurse training jobs, job nursery school, nursery art teacher, nursery school teacher jobs london, kindergarten jobs uk
- EU nationality
- Bachelor Degree in Early Years Education (0- 6) - Mandatory
- Natural passion for working with children and developing them
- Working knowledge of health and safety
- Good knowledge of EYFS
- Working Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities
- Good and professional communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good Level of English – written and spoken
- Immediate Availability
- Type of Contract - 1 year, with the possibility to renew it afterwards
- The Monthly Gross Salary is £1,500
- Excellent career opportunities
- Statutory Bank Holidays