We are currently looking for Internal Medicine Specialist Veterinarians to work and develop their career in a high technologically advanced practice located in Chester, United Kingdom.
We are looking for candidates with excellent English communication skills and who always strive to deliver first class care to the clients and who are confident on their ability and passionate about Veterinary Medicine.
The employer is one of the largest providers of integrated veterinary services in the UK. The practice has European Recognised Veterinarian Specialists specialised in areas like Neurosurgery, Internal Medicine, General and Soft Tissue Surgery, Orthopedics, Cardiology, Oncology, Dermatology, Diagnostic Imaging.
veterinary jobs; work in uk; full time jobs; work in London; careers London; veterinary; vet practices; veterinary doctor jobs; clinic vet; veterinary specialists; specialist veterinary surgeon; cat surgery; vet specialist; veterinary surgery specialists; surgical vet; pet surgery; vetsurgeon; surgical veterinarian; best orthopedic veterinarians; veterinary orthopedic surgeon
• EU Veterinary Degree
• Good level of English
• Ideally started the RCVS registration
• Working experience with small or big animals
• Full Time Contract:
• Working with a leading Veterinary Group
• Constant career development
• Competitive basic pay (usually between £20000-£60000/ year dependent on experience)
• Holidays – 30 days of annual leave in addition to 8 public holidays
• £2600 CPD allowance over 10 days, plus 3 days for consultancy (CPD, committees)
• Private healthcare (family cover)
• Life assurance - 4 x salary
• Income protection