We are currently looking for Veterinarian specialised in Orthopaedics to work and develop his career in a high technologically advanced practice located in Whitchurch, United Kingdom.
We are looking for candidates with excellent English communication skills and who always strive to deliver first class care to the clients and who are confident on their ability and passionate about Veterinary Medicine.
The employer has become one of the largest veterinary practices in the UK. The practice has 12 surgeries, including a 24-hour state-of the-art-hospital.
As an orthopaedic surgeon, you will have the opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary
environment comprised from specialists in soft tissue surgery, oncology, internal medicine, anaesthesia, emergency critical care, diagnostic imaging, neurology and ophthalmology.
veterinary jobs; work in uk; full time jobs; work in London; careers London; veterinary; vet practices; veterinary doctor jobs; clinic vet; veterinary specialists; specialist veterinary surgeon; cat surgery; vet specialist; veterinary surgery specialists; surgical vet; pet surgery; vetsurgeon; surgical veterinarian; best orthopedic veterinarians; veterinary orthopedic surgeon
• EU Veterinary Degree
• Good level of English
• Ideally started the RCVS registration
• Working experience with small or big animals
• Full Time Contract:
• Working with a leading Veterinary Group
• Constant career development
• Competitive basic pay (usually between £20000-£60000/ year dependent on experience)
• Holidays – 30 days of annual leave in addition to 8 public holidays
• Private healthcare (family cover)