We are currently looking for Early Years Educators to a Nursery located very close to Central London in Kingston-Upon-Thames, Surrey.
The employer is a privately owned very well establish day-care nursery. The nursery can hold up to 89 children and they have children from all Multicultural Backgrounds, Race, Religion and Ethnicity.
- Bachelor Degree in Early Years Education ( 0- 6) - Mandatory
- Natural passion for working with children and developing them
- Working knowledge of health and safety
- Good knowledge of EYFS
- Working Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities
- Good and professional communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good Level of English – written and spoken
- Immediate Availability
- Type of Contract - 1 year
- Monthly Gross Salary - £1560 | Hourly Pay rate- Approx. £8p/h gross
- Working week is 45hours
- Working Hours are 8am-6pm Monday-Friday with ( 0.5-1hr lunch)
- Full-time salary of £18750 for 52 weeks.
- Statutory Bank Holidays ( approx. 8-9 days).
- 15 days holiday which must be booked 1 month in advance.
- Plus 10 days holidays (This includes any Bank holidays which fall in this period) which must be taken between Dec 18th-Jan 1st when the Nursery is closed for the End of Holidays.