We are currently looking for Early Years Educators to a Nursery located very close to Central London in Kingston-Upon-Thames, Surrey.
The employer is a privately owned very well establish day-care nursery. The nursery can hold up to 89 children and they have children from all Multicultural Backgrounds, Race, Religion and Ethnicity.
nursery jobs, preschool jobs, private day nursery jobs, kindergarten teacher london, nursery headteacher jobs, nursery assistant vacancies, nursery education jobs, nursery teacher career, play school jobs, nursery school apprenticeships, nursery nurse training jobs, job nursery school, nursery art teacher, nursery school teacher jobs london, kindergarten jobs uk
- Bachelor Degree in Early Years Education ( 0- 6) - Mandatory
- Natural passion for working with children and developing them
- Working knowledge of health and safety
- Good knowledge of EYFS
- Working Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities
- Good and professional communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good Level of English – written and spoken
- Immediate Availability
- Type of Contract - 1 year
- Monthly Gross Salary - £1560 | Hourly Pay rate- Approx. £8p/h gross
- Working week is 45hours
- Working Hours are 8am-6pm Monday-Friday with ( 0.5-1hr lunch)
- Full-time salary of £18750 for 52 weeks.
- Statutory Bank Holidays ( approx. 8-9 days).
- 15 days holiday which must be booked 1 month in advance.
- Plus 10 days holidays (This includes any Bank holidays which fall in this period) which must be taken between Dec 18th-Jan 1st when the Nursery is closed for the End of Holidays.