We are currently looking for Veterinary Surgeon looking to develop his veterinarian career in Ealing, London, Greater London, in the UK.
We are looking for candidate with a veterinarian degree, with excellent English communication skills and who always strive to deliver first class care to the clients and who are confident in their ability and passionate about Veterinary Medicine.
The employer is the largest national group of Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals. All veterinarian practices are locally owned and run with a dedicated team of vets, nurses and support colleagues. Each practice is passionate about putting pets first, treating them as if they were their own via exceptional veterinary care and support.
veterinary jobs; work in uk; full time jobs; work in London; careers London; veterinary; vet practices; veterinary doctor jobs; clinic vet; veterinary specialists; specialist veterinary surgeon; cat surgery; vet specialist; veterinary surgery specialists; surgical vet; pet surgery; vetsurgeon; surgical veterinarian; best orthopedic veterinarians; veterinary orthopedic surgeon
Main requirements for this vet job are:
• EU Veterinary Degree
• Good level of English
• Ideally started the RCVS registration
• Working experience with small or big animals
Salary and Benefits:
• Full Time Contract:
• Working with a leading Veterinary Group in the UK
• Constant career development
• Competitive Salaries for Veterinary Surgeons usually between £20000-£60000/ year dependent on experience
• Holidays – 30 days for support office staff and 5.6 weeks (both pro-rata) for clinicians
• Pension contributions
• Fully funded CPD
• Professional membership for vets and vet nurses
• Discounted treatment for staff pets
• Membership of employee wellbeing programme
• Company sick pay scheme
• Regional allowance for those based in “high cost” living areas