We are currently looking for Primary or Montessori Teachers with or without experience to work with children with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder)and interested to live and develop career in Ireland.
The employer is Montessori Autism Care Centre specialized in an early intervention preschool catering for children on the Autism Spectrum. This centre offers services for ASD diagnosed children by using Aistear, Montessori and ABA curricula, under an ABA framework.
The children/teacher ratio is 6 children to 4 teachers or 5 children to 3 teachers to make sure that every child is taught at the highest standards.
• General care and safety of the children, including but not limited to monitoring safety, bringing to the toilet, assisting in hygiene routines, cleaning of classroom and work area, making materials.
• Teaching in both a group and 1:1 setting.
• Following Behaviour Support Plans, working with management/ other professionals on IEP’s and anything else relevant to the child. Staff are required to work with children with physically challenging behaviour.
• Creating lesson plans, writing short term goals for individual and group lessons, designing creative activities related to the themes of the month.
• Taking data, inputting to online systems, other paperwork including but not limited to accident reports, attendance, Aistear, term reports.
• Any other relevant duties.
;primary school jobs, primary school teacher recruitment, year 1 teacher jobs, primary careers, primary teaching jobs, international primary teaching jobs, primary school teacher, primary teacher vacancy
• EU Nationality
• Very Good level of English, both written and spoken
• EU Bachelor Degree in Primary education or Montessori qualification
• Experience in working with ASD diagnosed children would be considered a plus, but is not mandatory as full training will be provided.
• Permanent Contract - Full time – 42 hour/week
• Hourly Pay rate: 12.5 Euro/ hour
• Standard 21 days holidays at a rate of 8% of time worked and 9 public holidays.
• Training rate applies, on specific training days, 65 Euro/day
• Ongoing CPD throughout the year - 8 hours in staff own time
If you are interested to apply to these vacancies please send us:
• Updated English CV to
• Skype availability for an interview ( Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm)