We are currently looking for Nursery Teachers interested to develop their Childcare in the South of England.
The employer is one of the largest childcare providers in the South of England with 19 Nurseries dedicated to providing the best possible care and education for children, constantly investing in their staff and facilities to ensure the nurseries are the best places for children to grow and develop.
The employer has a global reputation and have strong links to the values and direction of the Early Years Foundation Stage, offering key person approaches to suit child learning and offering extensive training and qualification opportunities to its employees.
These vacancies are for several Nursery Schools located in the following cities:
• A sound knowledge of child development for children aged birth to five years
• An understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum
• An understanding of a play based approach to children’s learning and the value of outdoors experiences
• Understanding of the key worker role
Final Interviews with the Employer are via SKYPE ( Video conference)
If you are interested to apply to these vacancies please send us:
• Your Updated English CV
• Your Availability for a Skype Interview (Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm UK Time)