We are currently looking for Room Leaders and Senior Early Years Practitioners interested to live and develop career in the United Kingdom.
The employer is one of the largest UK childcare providers dedicated to providing the best possible care and education for children, with more than 40 nurseries nationwide, constantly investing in their staff and facilities to ensure the nurseries are the best places for children to grow and develop.
This employer has a global reputation and have strong links to the values and direction of the Early Years Foundation Stage, offering key person approaches to suit child learning and offering extensive training and qualification opportunities to its employees.
• A sound knowledge of child development for children aged birth to five years
• An understanding of the Early years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum
• An understanding of a play based approach to children’s learning and the value of outdoors experiences
• Understanding of the key worker role
• Good English communication skills - both written and verbal
• EU nationality
• Experience in a day-care setting
• Bachelor Degree in Early Years / Pre - School
• Type of contract- Permanent/Full Time
• Number of working Hours/ week- 7.30am to 6.30pm (on a rota system to total 40 hours a week)
• Annual Salary: £16000-£19000 based on Qualifications and Experience
• Probationary Period of 6 Months