We are currently in process of selection of Kitchen and Restaurant staff for a Group of Resorts and days spas located in Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Leicestershire, Hampshire and Kent.
These professional will be responsible for ensuring that all food is prepared to the highest standards and providing a fine dining experience to the guests whilst developing the skills of the team and assisting in staff development.
We are looking to recruit to the following positions:
- Head Chef
- Sous Chef
- Chef de Partie
- Demi Chef de Partie
- Commis Chef
- Junior Sous Chef
- Food and Beverage Supervisor
waiter jobs in uk, waiter jobs in uk, luxury hotel jobs, luxury hotel jobs, hospitality jobs ireland, hospitality jobs ireland, kitchen staff jobs, kitchen staff jobs, hotel receptionist jobs, hotel receptionist jobs, live in jobs uk, live in jobs uk, restaurant jobs in uk, restaurant jobs in uk, chef job advert, chef job advert, jobs in cooking industry, jobs in cooking industry, hotel receptionist jobs, hotel receptionist jobs, kitchen porter, kitchen porter, kitchen porter full time, kitchen porter full time, sous chef employment, sous chef employment, exec chef jobs, exec chef jobs, prep cook jobs, prep cook jobs, full time chef jobs, full time chef jobs, hotel sous chef jobs, hotel sous chef jobs
- EU Nationality
- Very Good level of English
- Food hygiene certificate level 2 – preferred but not essential as training can be given
- Previous experience of working in a high-quality establishment
- Experience of working with strict Health and Hygiene regimes
- Experience of ordering and stock control
- Very competitive salaries and an attractive benefits package
- 5 days/week - 45 hours per week.
- Sous Chef – up to £25,000 per annum
- Junior Sous Chef – up to £23,000 per annum
- Chef de partie- up to £20,000 per annum
- Commis Chef – up to £17550 per annum
- Contracted 28 days / shifts annual holiday including bank holidays
- Generous staff discounts in companies of the group
- Employee and family member discount for mid-week residential breaks at the resorts.
- Complimentary staff spa facility day on successful completion of probationary period.
- Subsidised meals whilst on duty.
- Discounted Club Membership.
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Permanent Accommodation provided - Live in.
If you are interested to apply to these vacancies please send us:
• Updated English CV
• Availability for a Skype Interview (Monday to Friday - 8am to 5pm UK Time)