We are looking for Receptionists to work in a Hotel in Cirencester, United Kingdom.
The Hotel owners pride themselves with the high quality and comfort they offer to the visitors.
As a Hotel Receptionist you will be in charge of welcoming the guests as they arrive, provide efficient check in and out services, deal professionally with enquiries, face to face and by phone, fax or email.
The Hotel Receptionist is the first person the clients of a hotel get in contact with, so a professional attitude is required.
- EU Nationality
- MUST have solid experience as a Hotel Receptionists
- Very Good Level of English
- Immediate availability
- Permanent Contract
- 45 hours per week
- The rate of pay will be £7.50 per hour, with a monthly salary of £1,462
- Live in accommodation can be provided
- One meal on duty per shift
Final Interviews with the employer will be held via Skype (Video conference).