We are currently looking for Nurses and Heath Care Assistants interested to work and develop their career in high-quality Nursing Center located in Surrey, very close to London.
The employer is a Group of Care Homes that is currently expanding with a growing portfolio of care homes, many of which have been purposely refurbished and renovated by the provider to demonstrate its commitment to quality care standards and emerging care techniques.
The company's outlook is highly-focused on personalised care, with staff focused upon up-to-date and effective provision, while also ensuring that care homes have a welcoming atmosphere and are friendly places to visit for those visitors with loved ones in care.
Location: Surrey, Close to London
This Care Center in Surrey provides high-quality, affordable accommodation for people who need 24-hour care, particularly those living with dementia and a relationship-centered care which puts each resident at the heart of a mutually beneficial relationship between their family and friends, staff and healthcare professionals.
Main Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's • Bipolar/Manic Depression • Cancer Care • Cerebral Palsy • Challenging Behaviour • Colitis & Crohn's Disease • Epilepsy • Head/Brain Injury • Hearing Impairment • Motor Neurone Disease • Multiple Sclerosis • Muscular Dystrophy • Neuropathic • Parkinson's Disease • Schizophrenia • Speech Impairment • Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus • Stroke • Visual Impairment
Final Interviews with the employer will be held via Skype (Video Conference)
Nurses - Main Requirements:
Care Assistants - Main Requirements:
The employer provides permanent accommodation onsite for staff:
- Accommodation Charge:
- Small Bedroom (less than 9.0m2) - £75 per week
- Large Bedroom (from 9.0m2) - £125 per week
- Rooms may be shared with one additional person at no extra cost.
- No deposit is required.
- The Accommodation Charge is deducted from pay at the end of each month.
- The Accommodation Charge per room to be paid by one person.
- Children cannot be allowed to stay, due to other staff living in the same house.
- Rooms are subject to availability and to signing a Service Occupancy Agreement.